What information do we collect about you?
- How do we use the Personal Information we collect about you?
- Do we share your information with third parties?
- What Other Information about you do we collect?
- How do we collect, use and disclose Other Information about you?
- What choices do you have over how we use and disclose your Personal Information?
- How do we secure your Personal Information on the Services?
- How can you access, update, correct or delete your Personal Information?
- What is the retention period for the Personal Information collected?
- Who may use the Services?
- How can you contact us?
1. What information do we collect about you?
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. We and our service providers may collect and combine Personal Information about you from a variety of sources, including through the Services. For example, we collect Personal Information when you sign up for newsletters, marketing emails and other commercial electronic messages (e.g., on upcoming promotions, new products, etc.), register an account to access the Services, correspond with us, make a purchase, or access our Services or Social Media Pages.
We generally collect the following types of Personal Information:
- Your Name
- Company Mailing address
- Project site address
- Role and/or title at your company
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Mobile phone number
- Postal/zip code, state/province, and country
- Username and password (related to your account)
- Information related to customer satisfaction surveys, customer requests or queries
2. How do we use the Personal Information we collect about you?
The Personal Information we collect from you helps us provide our Services, personalize your experience with us and our communications to you, and improve your experience with our Services. You may choose not to provide us with certain requested information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our Service features or we may not be able to provide you with the Services.
We and our service providers use the Personal Information collected above for purposes including:
● Providing the functionality of the Services and fulfilling your requests, including:
- Presenting the Services and its contents to you.
- Opening and arranging access to your registered account.
- Responding to your inquiries and fulfilling your requests for example when you contact us via one of our online contact forms or chat lines.
- Processing your order or other transactions, including warranty and product registration, claim, or request, and providing related customer service.
- Allowing you to send messages to another person if you choose to do so.
- Fulfilling any other purpose for which you provide Personal Information.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the Personal Information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We will engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you, and/or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, and/or to comply with a legal obligation.
● Providing you with our newsletter and/or other marketing materials and facilitating social sharing.
- To send you advertising and marketing related emails with information about our Services, new products and other news about our company. If you do not want to receive additional marketing emails, click the “unsubscribe” link included in each of these emails.
- To facilitate social sharing functionality that you choose to use.
● Analyzing of Personal Information for business reporting and providing personalized services.
- To better understand you, so that we can personalize your experiences when using our Services and provide you with information and/or offers tailored to your interests.
- To better understand your preferences so that we can deliver content via our Services that we believe will be relevant and interesting to you.
● Allowing you to participate in sweepstakes, contests or other promotions.
- We may offer you the opportunity to participate in a sweepstakes, contest or other promotion.
● Aggregating and/or anonymizing Personal Information.
- We may aggregate and/or anonymize Personal Information so that it will no longer be considered Personal Information. We do so to generate other data for our use, which we may use and disclose for any purpose, including for example, to prepare aggregated trend reports on how our digital content is used and perform market research, so we can improve our Services.
● Otherwise accomplishing our business purposes.
- For data analysis, for example, to improve the efficiency of our Services.
- For audits, to verify that our internal processes function as intended and are compliant with legal, regulatory or contractual requirements.
- For fraud and security monitoring purposes, for example, to detect and prevent cyberattacks or attempts to commit identity theft.
- For improving and developing our products and Services.
- For enhancing, improving, or modifying our current products and Services.
- For identifying usage trends, for example, understanding which parts of our Services are of most interest to users.
- For determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, so that we can adapt our campaigns to the needs and interests of our users.
- For operating and expanding our business activities, for example, understanding which parts of our Services are of most interest to our users so we can focus our energies on meeting our users’ interests.
- For carrying out our obligations and enforcing our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
3. Do we share your information with third parties?
We do not sell, rent, or trade your Personal Information to unrelated third parties. We may, however, share your Personal Information with the following:
- our affiliates and third-party service providers in order to perform tasks on our behalf such as the following:
- facilitating your purchase
- assisting in servicing our products
- helping you exchange products
- providing and improving our communications with you
- responding to requests to our investor relations
- improving our products and Services, including through analytics
- as required to cooperate with a subpoena, search warrant or other legally valid inquiry, court order or other legal process, or as required or permitted by law
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
- with your consent.
We may share your Personal Information if we were ever merged with or acquired by another company, or if we acquire another business entity or are involved in a corporate reorganization or other change of control, or if we sell our assets or the assets of our affiliate or subsidiary, or are involved in a restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding.
We may share certain information that is not Personal Information (including certain Other Information) with third parties, including as follows:
- aggregate data about our sales, customers, traffic patterns, and other related Services information with third parties, as described in “How do we use the Personal Information we collect about you?”.
4. What Other Information about you do we collect?
As you navigate through and interact with the Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain Other Information about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns. Some Other Information may be Personal Information.
“Other Information” includes: browser type and version, operating system, IP address, GPS coordinates or other location information, Internet service provider used to access our Services, links used to arrive at our Services and the IP address from which you arrived, web pages requested and viewed, time spent on our Services, technical information about the device used (such as screen size, cookie support by the device and how images may appear), the App usage data, other information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies.
Your IP address is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. An IP address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses the Services, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited.
Collecting IP addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services.
5. How do we collect, use and disclose Other Information about you?
We and our service providers collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
● Through your browser or device
- Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Mac), IP address, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type you are using.
- We use this information to deliver a better service and to ensure that the Services function properly, including by estimating our audience size and usage patterns, diagnose server problems and store information about your preferences so that we can customize the Services to your individual interests and recognize you when you return to the Services.
● Through your use of our App
- When you download and use our App, we and our service providers may track and collect App usage data, such as the date and time the App on your device accesses our servers and what information and files have been downloaded to the App based on your device number.
● Physical Location Information
- Our Services and emails use your IP address to determine the postal code where you are located when you open the email. This allows us to tailor content to you. The specificity of the location can vary depending on the
device used to open our emails. Your email program may allow you to prevent the pixel tags or images in the emails you receive from us from downloading, which will also prevent our service provider from accessing your location information. You can also unsubscribe from receiving our emails, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Cookies, pixel tags, web beacons and other similar technologies
- We may also use pixel tags (also known as web beacons, web bugs, and clear GIFs) in providing the Services. A pixel tag is a nearly invisible pixel-sized graphic image on a webpage or in an email message. We use these technologies to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Services (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns, measure which parts of the Services are most visited or used, and compile statistics about usage of the Services and response rates.
- We also gather statistical information about use of the Services in order to continually improve their design and functionality, to improve and better transact business, to understand how Services are used, measure which parts of the Services are most visited or used, monitoring the number of visitors to the Services, and assist us with resolving questions regarding the Services.
that are relevant to your interests and needs.
● Third-party analytics
We additionally use Other Information gathered through technology for identifying and addressing difficulties visitors may experience in accessing our Services.
To the extent we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we may use and disclose it for the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information as detailed in “What choices do you have over how we use and disclose your Personal Information?”.
6. What choices do you have over how we use and disclose your Personal Information?
We give you choices about the information we collect and how we communicate with you and use and disclose your information.
- Email: You may opt-out of our marketing emails by following the instructions listed in the email that you received. However, even if you opt-out you may still receive non-marketing emails, such as order confirmations, changes to service or customer service communications.
- Postal Marketing: If you no longer want to receive marketing materials from us via regular postal mail, please contact us at email@example.com and tell us that you want to be removed from the our postal mailing list, including the postal address you wish to have removed.
We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable.
7. How do we secure your information on the Services?
We designed our applications to accept traffic only from Web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, which encrypts your
information while it is being transmitted to us. While we implement the above security measures on the Site, we do not guarantee or warrant that such techniques will prevent unauthorized access to information about you that we store, and you should be aware that 100% security is therefore not always possible. We also have implemented other reasonable technical, administrative and physical measures designed to protect the Personal Information in our custody or control from unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure.
8. How can you access, update, correct or delete your Personal Information?
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Services and visiting your account profile page. If you would like to delete Personal Information previously provided to us, you can do this by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account but you may delete information in your account by logging in as described above.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion (e.g., when you make a purchase or enter a promotion, you may not be able to change or delete the Personal Information provided until after the completion of such purchase or promotion).
1. What is the retention period for the Personal Information collected?
We retain Personal Information for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained and consistent with applicable law. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the Services to you (for example, for as long as you have an account with us or keep using the Services);
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before we can delete them); or
- Whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).
Please note that where you unsubscribe from our marketing communications, we will keep a record of your e-mail address to ensure we do not send you marketing e-mails in the future.
2.Who may use the Services?
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18), and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under eighteen (18).
Our Services is based in the United States, and, regardless of where you use our Services, the information collected as part of that use will be transferred to and maintained on servers located in the United States. Please note that any information we obtain about you will be stored in accordance with United States privacy laws, regulations and standards, which may not be equivalent to the laws in your country of residence. By using our Services, you consent to this collection, transfer, storage and processing of information to and in the United States.
If we make changes in the way we collect or use information, we will notify you by an email, relevant application messaging, or a reminder to review new policy while logged in to our website.
4. How can you contact us?
[May 8, 2019].